Join Coach Robin Farina this summer for a Tour de France trip to the Pyrenees - July 22-29, 2018. This year we are returning to our home base of Chateau Saint Martory for a week of amazing food, world class wine, and epic cycling routes. With the addition of 3 days in the beautiful coastal town of Saint Jean de Luz! Guests will also have the opportunity of a lifetime to view a stage of the Tour de France in the VIP Hospitality tent provided by the ASO. This is not only a trip for you non-riding family members are welcome and would LOVE to experience this adventure with you! It truly is an adventure of a lifetime!
Cost Per Person: $4495.00 in shared double. If you would prefer a single room, this is available for an additional $895.00.
Trip Deposit: Please follow these instructions to make the initial $1000 payment
- Go to the Velovacations reservations page.
- Select “2018 TDF Private Group” from the top pulldown menu and fill out the rest of the form. If you would like a single room, please indicate that! (the supplement is $995, to be paid with your final bill).
- At the bottom of the page, fill in CAPTCHA and click on “reserve”.
- Click on “pay now”.
- Under “Trip Payments, Item Price”, fill in the amount of $1000 and click “update”.
- Choose your payment method and fill in appropriate information — you are NOT required to use PayPal but can use most credit cards.
- Click on “pay” at the bottom — you should receive an automated confirm.
Itinerary-Trip Info: The week’s itinerary and travel info. is attached and provides an overview of the great week we have planned in Tuscany. We’ll be providing further documentation as the travel dates get closer. If you have any unanswered questions, please ask!
Travel Planning (How To Get There): The week's travel information is attached below. It provides our recommendations on flights and for appropriate arrival/departure around our included transfers.
Final Payment: We will send an e-invoice for the final payment, which will be due June 1st. The invoice will include any bike rental or single supplement fees.
Bike Rentals: You are more than welcome to bring your own bike or we can provide a high-quality rental bike for an additional fee. We’ll provide details down the road.
For more information on the trip, see the links below for the full Trip Brochure and Travel Information. To register, click the Register Here button below to be transported to our travel coordinator site - Velovacations.com. Once there, scroll down to "Choose your 2018 program-group" and click on 2018: Pyrenees TDF Private Group.
We hope the visions of rolling fields of sunflowers and beautiful winding roads provide a suitable incentive for a great summer of riding. This truly is a trip of a lifetime, and we hope you will join us!